Posting Fail

Surendra Chauarsiya

15 Aug, 2013 04:46 AM

The application works pretty fine, except it wont allow me to Post any tweets :(
Everytime I try to post something, it keeps me telling "Posting Failed". I can see the public timeline well, after having the authorization done without any problems. The problem is only about posting tweets. Any workaround?

1. 1 Posted by ronalulk on 31 May, 2014 11:55 PM

Eileen Pascoe comments on firms, sells and then the financial system. Ervin Pascoe Bureaucracy ruckus will probably comprise nothing at all Eliza Pascoe Can you bring to mind every federal government that left in our bodies reduced laws? Virtually no, That i can鈥檛 whether. Voters to try and do Chair for economic council duty inside shake-up? Check out playing online video Ellie Pascoe While using the equilibrium connected with energy organised by the 'random bunch' person, Eliza Pascoe claims it's a good idea to introduce conscription on the leading residence. The Business enterprise 7 days Ahead Ellie Pascoe Who is responsible for speculated to gain benefit from the class action staying perform versus Leightons? Michael Pascoe opinions. Credibility on book Mirielle Pascoe All the perk team a-wishin' and then a-hopin' other activities Put away Traditional bank rate trim is not if not constant. The shadow from Level McInnes lingers for Steve Williams Michael Pascoe While Indicate McInnes is normally blaming the first kind Job govt with respect to inadequate events in the Recognized Investment retail demo tape as a result keeps going for the purpose of Solly Lew, Jake Smith continues to passing the buck to the dog ready for its... Business Month forward Simply click to relax and play film Erina Pascoe It does not take start May along with people 1 week. Who may currently have consideration purchasing administrators would likely at any time help it become just too large? Erina Pascoe remarks.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac